The Missing Link has been in operation for close to 20 years. It has set-up small and large events in cities and rural hamlets across South Africa.
We operate from Port Elizabeth, which is central to all regions in the country.
Our core business has always been the efficient set-up, hire and strike of shell schemes for exhibitions and conferences. As part of a standard package we provide octanorm compatible shell schemes, vinyl cut printing and electrics.
Optional is branding, floorplans, furniture hire, exhibitor liaison and full project/ event management.
The Missing Link is a CC, owned and directed by Deon Engelke, who has worked in Journalism, Corporate Communications and Event Management with companies like Avusa, Telkom and lnkanyezi Event Organisers. He has a BA (NMMU) and MBL (UNISA).
We enjoy the professionalism and responsiveness of The Missing Link and enjoy working with the teamRonel Rizzo
The Missing Link has set up exhibitions and displays at the Feathermarket Centre for over 10 years. They are a reliable and trusted service provider, having met venue and client requirements for exhibitions from one to 120 booths and bigger. It goes without saying that they know the venue and the industry and its requirements intimatelyKeith Murcott
The Missing Link has been a valuable partner in the successful hosting of our Expo. The team’s flexibility is a winnerLiza Vermaak
The Missing Link demonstrated professionalism and efficiency with respect to demanding safety and time stipulations. The venue was delighted with their approach and our dealingsJackie Grobler
Product & Services
The Missing Link exhibition booth provides exhibitors with a quality, up-to-date, standard exhibition solution. Specifically designed anodised aluminium extrusions frame rigid pvc coated plywood panels, with a silver-white sheen.
The aluminium frames are compatible with extra features like shelves.
A qualified electrician provides electrics which include:
- Standard Package: 2 spotlights and a 15amp plug point
- Optional: DB Board, 3 Phase, Flourescent Blue
Qualified staff will provide a turn-key solution to client which may include:
- Floorplan design
- Venue Liaison
- Exhibitor Liaison
- Supplier management (draping, catering, security, porters, AV)
- Portable display solutions, pull-ups, flying banners, branded gazebos etc.
- Graphic Design
- Plasma screens etc.
The “MISSING LINK EXHIBITION BOOTH” is made from specifically designed anodised aluminium extrusions and profiles that give exhibitors the most up-to-date standard exhibition structure.
Options exist for shelving to be seamlessly added to the booth.
- Inner panels are made from rigid pvc coated plyboard and have a slight silver/white sheen finish. Exhibitors are required to make use of prestik only on the panels.
- S-hooks from the top of the stand walls may be used but not on facia boards.
- Drawing pins, staples, screws and holes of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- The company name will be printed and applied in vinyl cut lettering to the facia board.
- The full inside area of a standard 3m x 3m booth 1s 2960 mm x 2960 mm
- The panel area (excluding frame) per panel 1s 940 mm wide x 2405mm high
- The full height of the stand 1s 2450 mm
- The faci board 1s 300 mm tall, including the aluminium frame.
- Excluding the frame a 3m facia 1s 2970 mm x 286 mm
SHELL SCHEME PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- MODULAR SHELL SCHEME
- 15AMP PLUGPOINT
- FLOURESCENT LIGHT
- 1 X STANDARD VINYL CUT COMPANY NAME ON FACIA BOARD
- Branding, incl branded panels or fabric walls
- The wall panels are white coated plywood. Only use prestik on the panels. No staples, nails or screws.
- Double sided tape and/or Velcro tape may be used on the aluminium frames which enclose each wall panel not on wall panels.
- Each stand has 3 sides and one facia board, except stands on a corner which may opt to have one side open.
- Shelves (white chipboard) are easily fitted.
242 Cape Road,
Tel: 041 363 0310
Fax: 041 5811 828
The Missing Link
242 Cape Road
© 2017 | The Missing Link | All rights reserved